Links

Sunday, April 15, 2012

it's been a while....








































god it has been so long since i've last made a post on here!!! seriously, i think my last post was around a month ago and it wasn't even relevant to anything that i usually post on here! well here let me update you on my extraordinarily unaventful life (which means i'm going to update you on my blog)

basically i'm no longer a street style blog, which i was when i first started posting on here. i don't even know what to call my style anymore, i guess it's indie/boho but it's still got my fashion touches occasionally. aside from that though, my life has been wrapped around school and track & waiting for summer. it just feels so close that i can touch it, but then again so ridiculously far away! anyway i hope i still have kept the eye of a few of my followers. i promise to try and make a post at least once a week from now on. i know that's still not very often but with my crazy school schedule i barely have time for my tumblr blog... much love and hope everyone is doing well!!!

xxx nat

No comments:

Post a Comment